Saturday, December 17, 2011

11 Months Old and the Count Down Begins

Patrick is 11 months old today. It's hard to believe he will be a year old in one month. The little stinker is so active sometimes I forget he isn't a year yet. He has learned to climb and I'm constantly pulling him off of things in the house, moving things higher on the selves, and trying to keep any thing hard off the floor. I don't want him falling and landing on it. So far I've found him on top of the boxes by the kitchen counter, the cooler by the book shelves, on top of chair and now also the table.





He is getting into everything, or at least trying. We've put locks on different drawers in the house and every once and a while I have to pull his hand out. He's gotten it stuck in the drawers a few times trying to open it. Patrick has been walking for two months now. He's getting very fast and I've started letting him walk to the car sometimes. He doesn't do to bad. Usually he goes to the grass and then get distracted.

I'm excited for Patrick first Christmas in a week. He will be so much fun to watch as he opens presents and visits with family. Then it's only a few short weeks until his birthday.

No comments: