Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
Passing Through after an old Hymn that I love. Here is the first verse.

This world is not my home I'm just passing through
my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
O Lord you know I have no friend like you
if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
I'd have to go with my mother and then some famous Christian women/missionaries like Corrie Ten Boom, Lillian Thrasher, and Gladys Aylward.

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Coca Cola and some times a flavored coffee if it is cold outside.

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
Yes, and I have done that, especially when I lived at home. I wouldn't wear them all, but I do like somethings she has.

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
I don't remember having posters on my walls. You'd have to ask my sister and see if she remembers any posters since we shared a room until were were 13 and 15.

No comments: