Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
Realistic, teaching or stay at home mom. Lucky me to get to do both. Unrealistic, I would love to be a personal travel companion and guide (is there such a thing?). People would pay me to travel with them and tell them about the places we would visit. Think a personal Rick Steves.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Yes, why try and hide it. He's seen everything else, not much is hidden between us; especially after giving birth.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
Athens, Greece, Europe which is over 5,000 miles from home. I actually had to get out a map to see which was farther away: Skopje, Macedonia; Sophia, Bulgaria; or Athens, Greece. They are really close to the same longitude but Athens is the farthest east. I spent the most time in Skopje. I enjoyed living there for almost a year.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
This coming year will be Patrick's first birthday. I'm still trying to decided if I'm going to invite others or just family. I would like to invite friends but our apartment is kind of small and since his birthday is in January, we will have to be inside most of the time. I really don't want to have to rent a place.

5. Fave thing about fall?
I love all the colors that start to pop out this time of year. I don't think I could live somewhere were the trees stay green all year. I love the changes.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann