Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Shoes in house - yay or nay?

Nay, it's a habit that I picked up while in Macedonia. It also helps keep the house and carpet clean.

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

I use to call them thongs but had to change to flip flops once I learned about the thong panties. I didn't want to confuse people.

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?

I'm not really sure. Maybe the theme song for 2 1/2 Men since the show does little but glorify immorality.

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?

Honesty. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who lied to me all the time.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?

Yes, how sad am I. There are two things I would like. I have a silver charm bracelette with two charms on it. I would like to add some more to it. A meaningful or significant charm for my honeymoon in Italy, and one for Patrick. The other thing I would like at this point would be money to pay the bills now that I'm a Stay-at home mom.

No comments: