Sunday, December 2, 2012

No Know or Not to Know

That is the question.  Wether it is nobler to find out the sex of the baby or to take arms against the norms and wait until birth.

Michael and I have been talking about wether we should find out the sex of this baby or not.  We found out with Patrick mainly because I wanted to be able to get things together and well, Michael wanted to know if we were having a boy.

This time, we already have everything we would need including both boy and girl clothes.  My sister has been sending my the clothing my niece, Jenny, has out grown.  Since Jenny was born at the end of May, we have the correct season if we have a girl.  If we have another boy, we have all of the clothes my sister and sister-in-law gave us for Patrick.

Michael likes the idea calling our families to tell them if it is a boy or girl as well as the weight and height.  We already have both a boy and girl name picked out, yes I finally decided.  Colin Robert or Evangeline Ann.

With all these things considered.  We have decided to NOT find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I know some family will be disappointed but not for long I'm sure.

No comments: