Tuesday, December 25, 2012

16 weeks



Peanut's the size of an avocado!

Now, she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and she's big enough that your doctor may be able to hear her heartbeat.  She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.  She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.  And she's forming taste buds.

Feeling great.  Having a wonderful time with family for Christmas and happy that I don't have to worry about Gestational Diabetes this Christmas like the last time I was pregnant.

Have a Dr. appointment after New Year's and we'll schedule the ultrasound them.  I'm hoping to be able to get it in for my birthday.  We'll have to see what they have open very late or very early as Michael is on night shift and I don't want to have to wake him up to come with.  I'm excited to finally "see" Peanut.

No comments: