Tuesday, December 18, 2012

15 Weeks


Peanut's the size of a navel orange!

Peanut, if average, at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms.  You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton!  She might even be hiccuping in there.  She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.

Feeling great and can't wait to feel Peanut move.  It took a while to feel Patrick move as my placenta was on the front and muted his movements.  I mostly felt him move side to side, not to much kicking or punching.  I'm hoping this time to feel more kicks/punches than I did last time.  Only about 5 weeks until we get to see Peanut on ultrasound.  Very excited for this as it will be around my birthday.

No comments: