Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

It's been a busy Christmas week and it's not over.  On the 23rd, Patrick and I went over to Great-aunt Linda's house for Christmas with Michael's family.  We had a wonderful meal and then had the ever popular, White Elephant Christmas Exchange.  Patrick got stamps and an ink pad and I got a can of almonds and this cute snowman decoration.  I finally got to meet Michael's cousin Mark.

On Christmas Eve, the three of us drove down to my parents for Christmas.  We went to the Christmas Eve service at their church.  Afterwards, we had a wonderful meal that my mother made and then opened presents.  Patrick got a puzzle of different vehicles that makes sounds.  He also got Cars the movie.  He loves that move and we have watched it every day since he got it.  We played some games and then came home.

Christmas Day, we went over the Michael's parents for dinner and singing Karaoke.  It was a wonderful time with family.  We are going back over to their house for Christmas with everybody on Grandma Mary's side on Saturday.  I'm excited to see my sister-in-law and hang out.  More pictures to come.








No comments: