Saturday, July 16, 2011

6 months tomorrow

Patrick is 6 months old tomorrow. It's hard to believe how fast he is growing. He is learning to do a lot of things. He has been sitting by himself for about a month now as well as scooting backwards. This past week he has begun to move forward, army crawling. Usually he will pull forward only once or twice but on Friday we got this video of him crawling. So far he only crawls after toys, but I'm giving him another week or two before he is crawling all over the house. I guess it is time to start baby proofing things. We haven't started any kind of solid foods yet, but Patrick will open his mouth if I put food close to it. I'm going to wait and talk with his doctor before I start any foods. I'm thinking of starting with applesauce first. Patrick is very interested in the food we eat. We took his 6 month pictures at JC Penny's on Friday. He was very tired but did very well. He was interested in everything but the photographer and his camera. I won't get these pictures until we get back from vacation next week..Here he is at home last week sitting.


No comments: