Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?

Knowing my husband and I, this would happen to us. I think I would be shocked at first, but then accept the fact that God planned this for us. After the baby was born, my tubes would be tied.


2. Best memory about this summer so far.

I think watching Patrick learning to crawl.


3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?

Usually one every two or three weeks for our sheets and about the same for Patrick unless he pees out his diaper.


4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?

Full-body scan. At least some of my dignaty would still be in tacked. The only person allowed to have their hands all over me is Michael.


5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?

"Our state fair is the best state fair, it's the best state fair in the state." The one and only, IOWA STATE FAIR is my favorite memory. Everything about this fair is AWSOME!! I love walking through the pavillions looking at everything people have entered. When I was younger, I remember a show where the singer dressed like Willy Wonka and I got to go on the stage and help him sing a song.

No comments: