Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton all the way. Silk is too slippery :) and flannels make me too hot.

2. What time zone are you in?
Central

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
All the songs and decorations. I love listening to Christmas music and the fact that there are radio stations that only play it during this time of year.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Hot Chocolate, but you have to get the kind they make in Macedonia. It's like drinking a melted chocolate bar.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I'd have to go with the crab fisher men on Deadliest Catch. Freezing cold, very long hours, terrible food, and being stuck is small spaces. I think I would go crazy.

No comments: