Monday, October 10, 2011

Struggling a Little

Having a little bit of a down day today. After not being able to find a teaching position this fall I've become a stay at home mom. To help bring in money, I've been asking around to find a few children to watch. I was able to find one little boy to watch part time. I'm still in need of at least one more full time child. I talked with a woman on Saturday about watching her little girl. Everything seemed to go well. She asked if I would be able to start on Monday is she chose me and said she would let me know later that day. It's Monday and I haven't heard back from her. I'm assuming this means she chose someone else. This has got me wondering why she didn't chose me. I'm also wondering what I could have done better. Anyway, this has gotten me a little down. First I can find a teaching job and now I'm having trouble finding additional children to watch. God always provides, just never in my timing. That's probably why I've given up on my timing. Well most of the time.

No comments: