Monday, August 8, 2011

Camping With My Family

Patrick and I went camping with my family; Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-in-law, and Nephew, this past weekend. Two tents and a camper. Michael had to work on Saturday, so he wasn't able to camp the whole time with us. We had a good time, the nights were cool and the days were warm enough to go swimming. Michael helped set up the tent on Friday and then we went for a swim. On Saturday, Patrick explored the campgrounds. He was sooooooo dirty. We went swimming just so I could wash him off. My sister and mom went to a garage sale and found these wonderful foam letters. Patrick enjoyed eating the "I." Saturday was also my nephew Joshua's 3rd birthday party. We got to see a lot of family and Patrick had a good time playing in the pool with Joshua. Sunday, Patrick, Michael, and I went to church in Rio. We stayed for the Pig Roast and were able to talk with the friends there. Afterwards we broke camp and went for one more swim to cool off.








No comments: