Thursday, August 11, 2011

Big Changes :)

There are two big changes is our family this week.

First, we've decided that I will be a stay-at-home mom and daycare provider. I've been looking for a job the last few months since I lost my job due to budget cuts in the state. I've had no luck in finding an teaching job, and I need to work in order to help pay the bills. I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and by taking in a few children to watch, I'll still be able to help. Things will be tight but we will make it. God has always provided for me and He still will. I already have one women interested in my watching her son. He will be part time, so I'll only need one or two full timers.

Second, due the the first change in our family, I'm switching Patrick to cloth diapers. It will cost a little more up front, but in the long run it will save us a lot of money. Especially since the diapers can be used for any future children. I've decided to go with the Best Bottom diapers. They were made by a women here in Wisconsin. Nothing like helping your own state economy. The diapers have a cover and then an insert. The covers are solid colors except for two; I couldn't resist the dairy cow one. I'm excited to start using them.


No comments: