Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving Means No Napping

Patrick is a little too much like me when it comes to falling asleep. I have a tendency to keep going until bed time. If I stop moving and just sit still, I'll fall asleep. Patrick is the same way. He just keeps moving so that he doesn't fall asleep. This has caused a little trouble at nap time. He will crawl and pull up in his crib now. Before, I could put him in his crib and he would fall asleep in about 5-10 minutes because he couldn't move around a lot. Now that he moves really well, he has a hard time stopping and falling asleep. The last two days, I've had to hold him and rock him until he falls sleep. If I put him in his crib, he fusses and pulls up rather than falling asleep. I've had to lay him back down five or six times before I resorted to holding him. I think it is time to move the crib down.


No comments: