Friday, August 12, 2011

First Illness

Well, it has come. I knew it would, I just hoped to avoid it until Patrick was like 5. I know, unlikely, but one can hope right. Patrick has a little cold. :( He did not sleep well at all on Thursday night. He went to be around 8:30 and work up 4 or 5 times. Usually every hour to hour and a half. The longest he sleep was from 3:30 to 7:30ish. I'm not use to only getting 4 hours of sleep now. He woke up with a runny nose. No fever, but a runny nose and sneezes that shoot that snot all over. He's actually been in a very good mood despite this. The difficult thing is getting him to sleep. He didn't want to nap today and it took almost a hour to get him to fall asleep tonight. I think it is because he has the snot getting in the way of breathing well. I just hope that he and I get more sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Josh's was only bad for a day...so was mine...I'm sorry, since he likely got it from my house... just think of it as building up his immunity...