Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have two siblings, an older sister and a younger brother; yes, I'm the "forgotten middle child." I wouldn't say that I'm close to them, but our relationship is a whole lot better than when we were growing up. Especially with my sister. We use to fight constantly but now we get along. With my brother it just depends on the day. Sometimes we are fine and other times we fight and get mad at each other.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
I'd have to go with slightly over weight. Then I could lose 10 lbs or so and be healthy.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Funnel cakes. I could eat these none stop, especially now that you can get them with fruit, and whipped cream or ice cream. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. Isn't the state fair going on right now? Would it be wrong to drive the hour and a half and then pay the admission fee just to buy a Funnel Cake???



4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Patrick doesn't go to school, but normally I would be getting ready for school in a few weeks. It is a little weird to not know if I'm going to be working.

5. Pool or Ocean?
OCEAN or any natural body of water. I love the waves, the sandy beach, and ocean bottom. Plus you don't come home smelling like the pool and it's easier on your suit and hair.

No comments: