Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

Nope, not any more. If I close the door Patrick follows me, tries to open the door and then cries if he can't get in. Maybe seeing me use the potty will encourage him to potty train early.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

Christian

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

Victoria Secret. For a store that specializes in bras they only make certain sizes (A-D). You can't even order a larger size. Big POO on them.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

I'm not sure. Most of the little girl I know are older than Patrick. Only Evie and Hailey are younger, so maybe one of them. Ask me in about 10 year and I'll have a better answer.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

I think I would like to die in my sleep at a good old age like 90 something. I would prefer to be able to take care of my self until that time instead of being in a nursing home.

No comments: