Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

A diaper sprayer that attaches to the toilet?? Would you consider that fun?

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

I would love to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

I don't like putting clothes away after folding them. I don't mind doing the laundry, I just don't like putting it away. It seems pointless, since I'll just wear them in the next or two week anyways and they will end up back in the laundry basket.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

I would go with appliances. I would love to get the front loading HE washer and dryer. Also a side by side freezer/refrigerator with an ice maker.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Mayo. I'm not that fond of the tangy zip.

No comments: