Sunday, November 27, 2011

Five Question Friday on Sunday :)

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?
I don't think I have one yet. I'll have to start working on that. I love to bake, so maybe I'll a good dessert.

2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping?
No, I really didn't want or need anything that was on the Black Friday Sales. Taking Patrick wouldn't work well either. We did go out in the afternoon thought and pick up some stocking stuffers.

3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?
Naughty Santa? At my grandma's house we always did stockings first. Santa would always give some kind of "naughty" underwear to us. One year it was lacy, another sheer; my favorite was the thong with smiley faces.

4. Pecan or pumpkin pie?
PUMPKIN!!!!

5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?
I've decided not to put one up this year due to Patrick pulling everything he can reach onto the floor or into his mouth. This year it's just going to be a wreath and two garlands, one inside and one outside on the porch. I could put the tree up on the porch since we don't usually go out there in the winter. Normally the Christmas tree goes up on Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving.

No comments: