Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Scrapbooking supplies. I always spend to much on scrapbooking things. I bought an album coverset, and four packs of 15 pages inserts and the page protectors to go with them. Now I need to buy the paper to put the pictures on.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Julia Child. I would love to watch her cook and help her in the kitchen. I also have a love affair with bread, cheese, and butter. Three staples in French food.

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Usually I just let them see the real deal if it's just one couple or family. If there are more then one couple coming I hide things in my bedroom. I always figures I live in the house, so it should look like I live there.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My Grandmother, who will be 90 in a couple of days. She always said that she wanted to live to be 100 as long as she could take care of her-self. So far she's doing well with that. Happy Birthday Grandma.


5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)
Peanut Buster Parfait. Love the loads of chocolate and peanuts. Salty and sweet make the best desserts.

No comments: