Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Around this time of year I'd have to go with just about any Christmas song. I love the Sleigh Ride song and One King by Point of Grace. I would recommend the Christmas album by Todd Agnew, "Do You See What I See." All the songs are great.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
I'm more of a real Christmas tree person. Growing up we always had real trees; I love the smell that real trees give off. Right now we have a fake tree; I'm not sure if I'm going to put it up this year. Wondering how often I'll have to tell Patrick no.

3. What are you thankful for?
Top five things:
A. My Savior who died so that my sins would be forgive and that I could live.
B. My good-looking, awesome, gentile husband who works so hard to provide for us.
C. My Little Boy, I love being home with him all day.
D. My Godly parents who have always supported me.
E. My wonderful in-laws, I'm so lucky to have them and get along so well with them.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I just wish I could wear the fad of today. Warning, possible TMI for some people. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is cut to fit a women with very large breasts. I have to buy things to fit my chest and then have all kinds of extra fabric that makes me look about 50 lbs heavier than I am. Plus all the shirts with empire waistlines always cut me right across the middle of the breast. Not very attractive or flattering. Anybody want to design clothing for large chested women? I'd buy them.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Not normally especially in the winter. You learn these things, especially when you live in North Dakota for a while. You don't want to get caught with a very low tank on a cold night.

No comments: