Monday, November 7, 2011

Daylights Savings Time

It's my first Daylight Savings Time with a baby who actually has a schedule and is effected by the time change. Patrick was still so small that he and I didn't feel the time change this spring, but not this time. Patrick has gotten into a pattern and the hour change has been interesting. Yesterday he woke up at his normal time which is now 5 am. I tried to keep him on his normal times for naps and eating to help with the change over. Needless to say he was pretty crabby by about 3 pm. Any time I would put him down he would fuss and cry and cling to my legs. He did go to bed a little earlier than normal last night. Today, woke up around 5:45. Slowly he his making the change. Took his nap a little early today but hasn't been quite as cranky. Overall, he's doing pretty good. Hopefully tomorrow he is back to normal.

No comments: